Thursday, April 19, 2012

My challenge...update

Well my first 4 weeks is almost over...next week I get a "recovery" week, and then I have 4 more weeks, of more intense insanity...I am proud to say that I measured today and my results were shocking...I've lost 4 inches off of each thigh...2 1/2 inches off of my hips...1 1/2 off of each arm...1 1/2 off of my chest..and almost 2 off of my waist...it has not been easy, AT ALL especially since I've gone back to work..I've been waiting until Liza is down around 7 or 730...I'm pooped by then...but I've pushed through it, and I'm so glad...I'm looking forward to my recovery week, and then plan to hit it hard for 4 more weeks...

So if your looking for a great workout Insanity is an option...it sucks, but works;)

Happy Friday Eve...
Spenc

1 comment:

  1. WOW. That is simply awesome. You should be so proud!!!
    And reward yourself with some new outfits;)

    You are one determined mom and what a great example for LK.

    High fives!!

    ReplyDelete