Monday, February 13, 2012

Perfection...

Somehow...someway...we made a perfect little girl...she is so much more than I ever could've imagined...I look at her so often and wonder how anything can be so perfect...Tyler is constantly looking at her and saying "babe, she's just beautiful" nothing in the world like it...things have changed so much in our house, but I truly can't imagine it any other way...here are a few pictures from the last week...she will be 2 months old next week...I cannot believe it...if I blink she will turn 1...

first of all she is her daddys twin...that is tyler on the left and liza on the right...i prayed she would look just like him ;)

                                      





her favorite time is right after she her bottle...she loves loves loves to eat...









She loves being in the babybjorn...and her daddy loves it too






Lately she is so happy...this is right after her LONG afternoon nap...







It blows my mind that this sweet little girl was inside of me just 2 months ago...this is the day before she arrived...whew...it makes me tired just looking at this...



happy early valentines day to all...
love, liza's mom

1 comment:

  1. She is definitely perfect, but what would anyone expect!!!

    ReplyDelete