Monday, May 28, 2012

The Insanity Challenge... DONE

I did it!!! Finished 60 days of Insanity... Took my befroe and after pics and just sent in for my free t-shirt ;)
I am starting Asylum in 2 weeks and can't wait!
I lost a total of 17 lbs and went down 2 dress sizes...I may not be "ripped" but I feel much better... nothing like losing weight by sweating...to heck with all those diets...
Happy Memorial Day...



                                                                        before
                                                                        after
                                                                      before
                                                                      after
                                                                       after


No comments:

Post a Comment