Thursday, October 11, 2012

a true inspiration...

For the past week I have sat down numerous times attempting to blog, but I can't seem to get the words out.  I don't know how to start, or where to start.  On Sunday I got a phone call that completely stopped me dead in my tracks. A friend of mine lost her husband in a car wreck.  They have a little girl who is one month older than Liza. I immediately put myself in her shoes.  For 6 days I have been sick. Literally, my stomach hurts every single time I think of sweet Julee and Preslee. I think of her all day every day.   I met Julee my first year of college. I remember walking into her dorm room and instantly knowing I would love her.  Her room was fabulous!!! She was the most organized person I'd ever met. Her love for God was evident to all around her.  That hasn't changed one bit.  Somehow in the middle of this horrific time she is still inspiring.  She posted a blog 2 days ago and as I sat and read it all I could say was "this is living proof that God lives within Julee" her faith is so strong...  She makes me want to be a better wife, a better sister, a better friend, a better mom...all around better person...With that being said, please continue to lift she and sweet Preslee up in your prayers. Pray that God continues to carry Julee through the tough days to come.  Pray that her heart continues to heal.  I cannot imagine the heartache she is experiencing right now.   The world would be a better place if we were all a little more like Julee.


No comments:

Post a Comment