Tuesday, June 21, 2011

New Orleans Top 10...

Our trip was so much fun...hot , but a lot of fun...Pratt enjoyed himself which is all that matters...I have already told Hannah that she owes me BIG time...like she must get pregnant again and take my 2 year old on vacation when its 125 degrees outside...and no Hannah the beach doesn't count...I'm kidding, we really had a great time...Although I see Mom every single day, we don't always get to spend as much time together as I would like...On Sundy night as we were going to bed Mom said "Goodnight Spenc...Thank you so much for coming with me" It hit me then... how important this was to her...not only was this a trip for Pratt, but Mom was able to see her sister, whom she only sees once a year I'd say...at that moment I began to cry(whats new)... I can't imagine only seeing Hannah once a year...so, in the end no matter how hot it was and how much sweating I did...I am so glad I went...for mom...after all she does for me...thats the least I can do...


Top 10 New Orleans

10. The Baby Bump...maternity store...ummm I did some serious damage
9. Cafe Du Monde beignets
8. Driving around the lower 9th ward...everyone should do this
7. Eating oreos and rice crispy treats at 10:30 pm with Pratt
6. Finding the lemonade stand at the zoo...because we were minutes from dehydration
5.Watching Pratt chase butterflies at the insectarium
4.Chasing Pratt through the snake house at the zoo
3.Discussing the color of Pratt's poop with him in the bathroom at the restaurant...not a quiet discussion either...
2. Hearing Pratt say in the sweetest voice ever "I love you Sugar" on numerous occasions...even as we pulled into my drive way on Monday...
1. Making a deal with Pratt (in the bathroom at the same restaurant while on the toilet) he promised me he would teach Baby Knox everything he knows... even how to catch "pwaying manis"...

2 comments:

  1. I love it! What wonderful memories for you all. I love the "pwaying manis" part...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a wonderful time and created great memories. Cherish your relationship with Hannah, family is so important, but I don't need to tell you that. I hope I'm still around to take yours someday. Just expect her or him to return a different child! Thanks again for joining Pratt and me. Don't think I could have done it without you

    ReplyDelete