Monday, July 18, 2011

It's a girl...and her name is Eliza Kate...


We have had a girl name picked out for quite some time...our boy names went back and forth...another reason I thought we were having a girl...We both wanted a family name...So one night while searching family trees i came across Eliza...On Tyler's mothers side...I loved it...My middle name is Katherine...so we took Kate from that...We will call her Liza...and we can't wait...after seeing this picture I still didn't believe it until every person I know who has ever seen an ultrasound looked at it and said "yes this is a girl"...so if she for some reason she turns into a boy...we will have a few things to return...lol...We are both so excited and can't wait to spoil her rotten...

1 comment:

  1. Congrats again! Much love to both of you and prayers for a happy, healthy baby girl!

    ReplyDelete