Tuesday, July 5, 2011

diy...

“Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus” Philippians 4:6-7





I have so many ideas of things I want to make for the nursery...but the most important one will have this scripture on it...not sure how I will use it or where exactly...but it will be in baby knox's nursery somewhere...because without it..well i'm not sure what would happen...I repeat it to myself 1900 times a day...thats on a good day ;)...I am "my mothers childs" so therefore I am constantly on the go and my mind never stops...I wake up in the middle of the night and think about all the things I need to do...it can be simple things like get the clothes out of the dryer that went off at midnight or clean out the flowerbeds..or these days it is all about the baby...where the heck do I start?! It is a bit overwhelming...So 2 weeks ago I just opened my bible and there it was...written on a card...I really dont know when I wrote it down or why...but who cares...it stays on my mirror now...It is a simple reminder that I am not in control and there is no need to worry and be anxious...everything will fall right into place, I am sure of it...

On a cheerful note...I found a bed that I love, and my sweet mother in law is going to do all my bedding...I know it will be perfect...Happy Tuesday to all...

No comments:

Post a Comment