Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Busy Girls

We have had a busy busy day and it's only 1:30.  We played all morning...cleaned bathroom, and then napped... after just 30 minutes she woke up...instead of getting her up for good, we rocked... towel in my hair and all...for 30 more minutes she slept on me, and I loved every single minute of it.

Then we went and had lunch with Daddy... Liza got her first bite of chocolate chip pizza and LOVED it... Her eye brows shot up as if "where in the heck has this been my whole life?"  We ran a few errands and then came home and walked everywhere... She is more confident with every step and when she falls she says "YAY!!!!"

I took a few pics so that I could document our first big day of walking all over. It's like she knew we would be home together today.  She saved it all for me. 

Our days together are so special...so so special.
XOXO- Liza's mom





No comments:

Post a Comment